Strategic Growth Loans
Strategic Growth Loans are flexible, direct loans for emerging and fast-growth SMEs that are scaling quickly and creating jobs, but face barriers in accessing finance from traditional lenders.
Direct loans ranging from over $500,000 to $1,200,000 are available to businesses with flexibility in payment terms including the flexibility of multiple advances.
Loans are offered over a term of four (4) years and at an interest rate of 9.2%. Jobs for NSW does not require the loan to be secured by personal assets such as residential property. As part of the standard terms and conditions, Jobs for NSW will place a general security over the current and future assets of the business.
Who is eligible
To apply for a Strategic Growth Loan, your business must:
- have a registered ABN and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of 5 employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 20 additional FTE jobs within three years in NSW
- have been trading for a minimum of one year
- be able to demonstrate future growth for at least one year, evidenced by future pipeline or contracts
- be unable to obtain commercial finance.
Why choose a Strategic Growth Loan?
With a Strategic Growth Loan:
- your business has access to funding when traditional lenders are unable to help
- there are no penalties for early repayment
- there are no establishment fees
- your business can continue to grow through additional capital.
How to apply
We’ve paused on accepting applications for this financial year.
Email email@example.com to let us know you’re interested in future application rounds.
Talk to us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 JOB NSW (1300 562 679).