Regional Growth Loans
Regional Growth Loans are direct, interest-free loans for emerging and fast-growth SMEs in regional NSW that are scaling quickly and creating jobs, but face barriers in accessing finance from traditional lenders.
Regional Growth Loans are for businesses who are creating jobs specifically in areas outside of Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong.
Direct loans ranging from $200,000 to $500,000 are available to businesses with no interest payable over the term of the loan. Jobs for NSW does not require the loan to be secured by personal assets such as residential property. As part of the standard terms and conditions, Jobs for NSW will place a general security over the current and future assets of the business.
Who is eligible
To apply for a Regional Growth Loan, your business must:
- have a registered ABN and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of 5 employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 10 additional FTE within two years outside of metropolitan NSW (Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong)
- have been trading for a minimum of one year
- demonstrate future growth for at least one year evidenced by secured pipeline or contracts
- demonstrate that they have been unable to obtain commercial finance.
Why choose a Regional Growth Loan?
With a Regional Growth Loan:
- your business has access to funding when traditional lenders are unable to help
- there is no interest payable for the life of the loan
- there are no penalties for early repayment
- there are no establishment fees
- your business can continue to grow through additional capital.
How to apply
We’ve paused on accepting applications for this financial year.
Email email@example.com to let us know you’re interested in future application rounds.
Talk to us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 JOB NSW (1300 562 679).