Accelerating Growth Loans
Accelerating Growth Loans are direct loans from Jobs for NSW for emerging fast-growth SMEs that are scaling quickly and creating jobs in NSW, but face barriers in accessing finance from traditional lenders.
Direct loans ranging from $200,000 to $500,000 are available to eligible businesses at a fixed interest rate of 9.2% for the term of the loan.
Jobs for NSW does not require the loan to be secured by personal assets such as residential property. As part of the standard terms and conditions, Jobs for NSW will place a general security over the current and future assets of the business.
Who is eligible
To apply for an Accelerating Growth Loan, your business must:
- have a registered ABN and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of 5 employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 10 additional FTE jobs within 2 years in metropolitan NSW (Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong)
- be able to demonstrate likely revenue of at least $500,000 within 12 months
- have been trading for a minimum of one year
- be able to demonstrate future growth for at least one year, evidenced by secured future pipeline or contracts
- be unable to obtain commercial finance.
Why choose an Accelerating Growth Loan?
With an Accelerating Growth Loan:
- your business has access to funding when traditional lenders are unable to assist
- your business can continue to grow with additional capital without requiring personal assets as security
- there are no penalties for early repayment
- there are no establishment fees.
How to apply
- Speak to a financial advisor to assess the suitability of a loan for your business.
- Book an initial assessment with one of our Client Engagement Advisors, or complete the initial assessment online. Eligible businesses will be invited to apply for an Accelerating Growth Loan. To book an assessment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 562 679 to speak to an advisor.
- Read our Accelerating Growth Loans fact sheet
- Read our Accelerating Growth Loans FAQs
- Learn how we've helped businesses like yours
- Compare our loans
Talk to us
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 JOB NSW (1300 562 679)