Support for regional businesses
We offer grants, loans, loan guarantees and other support to help create new jobs in regional NSW.
How we help
Under the Regional Jobs Now portfolio, more than 30% of the $190 million Jobs for NSW Fund will be allocated to supporting the growth of businesses outside of metropolitan Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong.
What funding is available?
Regional Jobs Now offers five financial products to assist businesses to grow jobs in regional NSW, including:
- Minimum Viable Products grants up to $25,000 for promising pre-revenue startups to progress from proof of concept stage to a minimum viable product
- Building Partnerships grants up to $100,000 for startups and SMEs that are already generating revenue, to fund a consortium project that enables the business to establish key accounts or achieve strategic growth
- Regional Growth Loans are interest-free loans of between $200,000 to $500,000 for emerging and fast-growth SMEs with demonstrated revenue of $500,000 or more (within 12 months), who require capital to continue to grow and create jobs in regional areas outside of Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong
- Strategic Growth Loans are loans of between $500,000 to $1.2 million for emerging and fast-growth SMEs with demonstrated revenue of $1 million or more (within 12 months) who require capital to continue to grow and create jobs in NSW
- Loan Guarantees for fast-growth SMEs with demonstrated revenue of $3 million or more to enable bank finance for business expansion needed for job creation and growth
Jobs for NSW is focused on driving innovation between metro centres and regional NSW. If you are involved in an initiative that strengthens innovation in regional NSW, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help.