Building Partnerships grants
Building Partnerships grants help revenue generating startups and small to medium enterprises (SMEs) scale or grow strategically through the acquisition of a key customer or channel to market.
Building Partnership grants require startups or SMEs to have an innovative solution that addresses a market gap or opportunity and the collaboration of a consortium of partners.
The goals of the program are to enable a startup or an existing SME with a growth plan to:
- expand or pivot an innovative product or solution
- acquire a major customer
- deliver at scale
- or build access to a new market.
Eligible businesses can receive up to 35% of the approved project costs up to a maximum grant of $100,000. The approved project costs may include:
- further developing a product and/or solution
- progressing early stage commercialisation i.e. product training or product testing
- acquiring and retaining talent.
Who is eligible?
- have an innovative and scalable solution that can be deployed to multiple customers and be delivered within 12 months
- demonstrate a consortium of partners who derive benefits from the proposed project
- have a NSW based ABN and be registered for GST
- hold intellectual property or rights to commercialise the product or solution
- demonstrate adequate funding (at least 65% of total project costs) has been secured for the project.
Before you apply
Interested applicants must go through a preliminary application process to ensure they meet eligibility criteria, before being invited to submit a full application for the grant.
Read the Building Partnerships guidelines before you submit a preliminary application form.
- Download the Building Partnerships grant guidelines
How to apply
We’ve paused on accepting Building Partnerships Grants for this financial year.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re interested in future grants.
Need to talk?
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 JOB NSW (1300 562 679)