Building Partnerships grants
Building Partnerships grants help revenue generating startups and small to medium enterprises (SMEs) scale or grow strategically through the acquisition of a key customer or channel to market.
Building Partnership grants require startups or SMEs to have an innovative solution that addresses a market gap or opportunity and the collaboration of a consortium of partners.
The goals of the program are to enable a startup or an existing SME with a growth plan to:
- expand or pivot an innovative product or solution
- acquire a major customer
- deliver at scale
- or build access to a new market.
Eligible businesses can receive up to 35% of the approved project costs up to a maximum grant of $100,000. The approved project costs may include:
- further developing a product and/or solution
- progressing early stage commercialisation i.e. product training or product testing
- acquiring and retaining talent.
Who is eligible?
- have an innovative and scalable solution that can be deployed to multiple customers and be delivered within 12 months
- demonstrate a consortium of partners who derive benefits from the proposed project
- have a NSW based ABN and be registered for GST
- hold intellectual property or rights to commercialise the product or solution
- demonstrate adequate funding (at least 65% of total project costs) has been secured for the project.
Before you apply
Interested applicants must go through a preliminary application process to ensure they meet eligibility criteria, before being invited to submit a full application for the grant.
Read the Building Partnerships guidelines before you submit a preliminary application form.
- Download the Building Partnerships grant guidelines
How to apply
To apply for a Building Partnerships grant, you will need to complete the online preliminary application form by clicking the Apply Now button below.
Applications are accepted all year round.
If your preliminary application meets all eligibility criteria, you will be invited to submit a full application.
Jobs for NSW endeavours to assess preliminary applications within two weeks of submission, subject to volume of applications.
Need to talk?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 JOB NSW (1300 562 679)