Jobs for NSW annual reports
Key highlights 2017–18
In our third year, we have continued to support innovative job creating businesses that contribute to the sustainable economic growth of NSW.
Our highlights include:
- In February opening the Sydney Startup Hub, the largest innovation centre of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Selecting seven locations to be sites for the $2.1 million Local Innovation Network to support local entrepreneurs.
- Launching our first pilot cluster program – the New England Agtech Cluster.
Key highlights 2016–17
In our second year, we have remained focused upon meeting the challenge of facilitating job creation, both now and into the future.
Our key highlights include:
- The launch of the Jobs for the Future Report in August 2016, which outlines a 20 year vision for work in NSW, including emerging challenges and opportunities.
- Leading the development of the Sydney Startup Hub, a first-of-its-kind initiative in Australia.
- Developed and launched the Jobs for NSW financial portfolio.